Madness War 2 Madness War 2

Pathetic, and Very Tedious! English is Very poor, And the Agents? They Suck very Much. Improve the Animation, the Skills of the Agents and the Speed. This Movie SUCKS!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

R.I.P. Deimos, You shall always Be memorialized for your Sacrifice.
And MY GOD! When Hank was Magnified It was Fuck*ng cool for Me! It could Be a wee bit Faster and prolonged But, This one was bewildering! And as always, the Brutality and Ferocity was one step ahead of the others! 10,269 Frames!? This is Astonishing! I love this series!

Incident:1000A Incident:1000A

Ultimately Cool! Though I can't like the Ending of Hank. I love Hank Really and Please Resurrect Him By cloning or By any Way! Otherwise, This one is really amazing!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Not as Good as project nexus! Bad Controls, Bad gameplay etc. Sorry! 2 stars for effort.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Extremely Cool Graphics along with unique Features! Truly one of the Top Masterpieces! The artistic Expression was astounding! Well done, Tom!

Rullo Rullo

Good Graphics, Bewildering Programming, Nicely Polished! Beautiful and Really Smooth Gameplay. Background music is so soothing, and Nice. I'm Having 18 wins on 5x5, 13 wins on 6x6, 9 wins on 7x7 and 4 wins on 8x8! I Won 21 times on Endless mode! Looking Forward to 9x9 and 10x10.

Dave v.s Deadpool Dave v.s Deadpool

I love Deadpool! ( at least a little ) and Dave even more! Even after dying, he did'nt die! Ha,ha,ha,ha!

The Great Egg Hunt The Great Egg Hunt

AMAZING-EST EASTER! * I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! IT IS MORE THAN PERFECTION!!!! BEST THING EVER, CHAZ!

Potatoman Begins: Page 32 Potatoman Begins: Page 32

...As always, wondered How you create such Wonderful Comics... Excellent Job! And your 600th Comic may double The enjoyment as in the movie '300' as it does in numeric value!