All 14 art Reviews

Dave v.s Deadpool Dave v.s Deadpool

I love Deadpool! ( at least a little ) and Dave even more! Even after dying, he did'nt die! Ha,ha,ha,ha!

The Great Egg Hunt The Great Egg Hunt

AMAZING-EST EASTER! * I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! IT IS MORE THAN PERFECTION!!!! BEST THING EVER, CHAZ!

Potatoman Begins: Page 32 Potatoman Begins: Page 32

...As always, wondered How you create such Wonderful Comics... Excellent Job! And your 600th Comic may double The enjoyment as in the movie '300' as it does in numeric value!

The Joke The Joke

Ha,ha,ha! This is one of The Best comics, I've ever seen! I don't know why... Hahahahaha!

ChazDude responds:

:-)

Sailor Jerry Style Tattoo Commission Sailor Jerry Style Tattoo Commission

Nice work! Expression is Good! But the Right foot shoe is a little confusing ( if you know what I mean...)The tattoo is also Awesome! The outline Boldness could Be a little Thinner, But that's okay! The lower eyes outline is missing but Nice overall Work! I'd rate it 3.8 stars!

10 Things Not To Do In 'Murica 10 Things Not To Do In 'Murica

That's cool! And the way you said trump was a 'supreme leader' was really funny! Overall nice one!!!

ChazDude responds:

Cheers!

TrickyHank.Jpg TrickyHank.Jpg

I love the artistic expression. It's extremely Strong. Can you also make a masterpiece like this in which Hank is The more Powerful One? Hank, is one of My Favourite Characters! Is tricky female? Because he, I think, in this Drawing looks a bit like a girl... I adored the Sprites!

Thanks!

Cheez-Itz Comic: Extra Toasty! Cheez-Itz Comic: Extra Toasty!

Very Bad. Not Even close to an Average Rating! You should Be Improving on your Art-work!

Hank Smoking Hank Smoking

Impressive, But you could Make it more Realistic Like the ones Krinkels Did. Moderately Bewildering.

Volter's New Weapon Pt.2 Volter's New Weapon Pt.2