Madness interactive Madness interactive

Not as Good as project nexus! Bad Controls, Bad gameplay etc. Sorry! 2 stars for effort.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Extremely Cool Graphics along with unique Features! Truly one of the Top Masterpieces! The artistic Expression was astounding! Well done, Tom!

Rullo Rullo

Good Graphics, Bewildering Programming, Nicely Polished! Beautiful and Really Smooth Gameplay. Background music is so soothing, and Nice. I'm Having 18 wins on 5x5, 13 wins on 6x6, 9 wins on 7x7 and 4 wins on 8x8! I Won 21 times on Endless mode! Looking Forward to 9x9 and 10x10.

Shop Empire Rampage Shop Empire Rampage

Awesome, cute Little Pixel art! Love the Twist! But, this needs more Levels, more Villains and more types of Guards! Funny, Adorable and Naughty Music! In my opinion, It's Good!

Click Me - Ask Me Click Me - Ask Me

Hmmm, After a lot of Scrutinizing, I find the same thing, ted12. From My Point of View, Pretty Boring, Not even a Little of Fun. And, It's Popularity, The Latest comment on this was made in 2010, OMG! This Game is the worst Game ever!

Madness Customization Madness Customization

Hmmm.. Looks like, I created a Whole new Character!

Name: Ignite, God of Rage
Head: Godly
Mask: Clown's Mask (Flamer)
Left Hand: Mega Hammer ( The ones which GO4LM's use)
Right Hand: Super Crab claws Having Electrical Powers!
Shoes: Dark Sneakers
Vest: Master Golem's Three Striped Vest Made out of Titanium!
Sec. W: Binary Sword
Hair: Dark Flames

Life: Ignite was once Just an ATP Engineer. But, After 2 months, He was Sent to the Nexus Training Program from which He completed About 62 waves in Arena Mode and 33 waves in Zombie Mode. After the 62nd wave in Arena Mode, He was Dead. Dr. Will King Revived Him from cloning, In the Process, Dr. Will Infused the AT - 6 Which could turn a Person into a God only in the Process of cloning, Into Ingnite. As Ignite was the Angriest Person in Nevada, or in the World, The AT - 6 Mixed out with His Rage and turned Him into a God of Rage!

1999Elias responds:

Very OP your character, but overall cool :)

Famous Paintings Parodies 8 Famous Paintings Parodies 8

Well Done, Munguia!
This is one of My Personal Favourites! Still, This Game needs some Differences. Better Artwork, Less Lags are Still Needed. I would consider More Features and more Paintings!

Super Mechs Super Mechs

I'm Just Stuck at 989 weight! It's Better if you Reduce the cost of all items. We should get 2 tokens every time we have a combo of winning 3 matches and so on! Nowadays, SuperMechs is just all about Real Life Purchases! Still, Pretty cool Game.

Poop On Pokemons Poop On Pokemons

This Game Does not Deserve to be in Newgrounds! This Game Should Be Blammed!

Madness Ambulation Madness Ambulation

Below Average Artwork. But very Hard. I can't even manage to reach wave 5! Reduce the health of Every enemy and Increase the Health of the car. Create an upgrade menu which will be showed only after the 6th Wave. It should Have the Following features-
1. Upgrade weapons.
2. Upgrade your car.
3. Increase integrity
- This game should Have more waves and newer Enemies. Desperately Needs Better Artwork.